Patchia Xiong Vang, Operations Manager
Chu Say, Administrative Assistant
The goal of College Prep Elementary Transportation Department is to provide safe, efficient and reliable pupil transportation service for the students. We respect the partnership with our parents to ensure that all students have a safe and pleasant transportation experience. The school is responsible for students once they board the bus, while parents maintain the responsibility for the safety and supervision of their children to and from the bus stop.
Bus route information for the school year 2018-2019 can be obtained by contacting CPE and will be available mid-August.
BUS SAFETY TIPS
· Arrive at the bus stop eight (8) minutes prior to scheduled pick up time. Wait 10 feet away from the bus.
· While waiting, respect other individuals and the surrounding property.
· If you must cross the street to be picked up or dropped off, obey the driver’s hand signal and cross 10 feet in front of the bus.
· Enter the bus calmly and remain seated at all times.
· Eating, drinking, or chewing gum is not allowed on the bus.
· Please see the Student Bus Conduct from the student handbook for more information.
Parents should read and discuss the school bus information and explain the safety rules with their children.